Let's create a set of options from a pull-down menu that obtains its options from attachments on the page.
- Start by creating a table like the one in the following image:
- Using the Adding a dropdown list of users and Attachment Options macros, fill in the table like in the following image:
- Attach some images to the page that can be used as options in the pull-down menu.
- You have now created a table with pull-down menus with options that are populated with the page attachments.
- More than one Attachment Options macro can be specified and they can be from another page as well
- include and exclude parameters can be populated with either a regex (Regular Expression) or exact file name
- Remember to use unique Names to avoid conflicts
Available Presentation Themes
There are several PowerPoint themes available for use depending on the type of presentation.
Here are the available options: