Let's create a form where you can use pull-down menus or listboxes to select certain users. The list of users in the pull-down menu or listbox are taken from Confluence user groups.
- Create a table, like the one in the following image:
- Using the List Data and User Options macros, fill in the table like in the following image:
- Edit each List Data macro and give them relevant names.
Also, you may choose to display the List Data as a pull-down menu or listbox by checking the Allow Multiple checkbox.
- Edit each User Options macro and specify in the parameters which users you want to display.
You may display users according to groups, spaces or by their specific usernames.
- You have now created a table with options populated by users from your Confluence user groups.
You may now click Edit Contents to fill in the table using the pull-down menus or listboxes you created.
Only users with the required access to the specified spaces will be listed. Permissions can be specified for each space. You can use '@self' as the spacekey for the current space. For example:
- SPACEKEY:view - (default permission) Only users with view access to the SPACEKEY will be listed.
- SPACEKEY:edit - Only users with edit access to the space will be listed.
- SPACEKEY:admin - Only users with administration access to the space will be listed.
- SPACEKEY:blog - Only users who can post a blog (a.k.a. News) message will be listed.