Let's dynamically populate a list with pages created in Confluence.
- Create a table like the one in the following image:
- Insert Date Data macros into the "Start Date" and "End Date" columns, like in the following image:
For this example, we have given the macros a name of "startint" and "endint" respectively.
- In the "Tutorials Selected" column, insert a Adding a dropdown list of users macro.
Give it a suitable name (in this example, we've used "ScafTutorials") and tick the Allow Multiple checkbox.
- Within the Adding a dropdown list of users macro, insert a Content Options macro.
Enter a spacename in Space(s) and a page name in Parent.
For this example, we used this current space ("SCAF") for the Parent, we used the Basic Tutorials page.
- Now you are able to click Edit Contents to enter your data.
A list of Confluence pages should appear in the listbox under "Tutorials Selected". Remember that you can press Ctrl to select multiple options.
- If the parent/ancestor is in the same space, you can either enter the page title only or space key followed by page title for the parameter.
- If the parent/ancestor are in different spaces, enter the space key followed by page title. e.g.: SPACE:Page Title
- Beware of performance issues with Content Options. Use sparingly.