This page contains security information about Security & Encryption for Confluence Cloud.
- We never store any Confluence data on our servers.
- We take great pains to secure the connection between your Confluence instance and our server at https://security-encryption.servicerocket.io/.
Security & Encryption is an Atlassian Connect app, which means most features rely on Confluence retrieving and sending data to and from Security & Encryption's server. The data being exchanged depends on the page or content. For technical details about Atlassian Connect, refer to Atlassian's Connect FAQ.
- We do not access or store your Confluence credentials anywhere.
- For more technical details about the encryption process and where encryption keys are stored, refer to this knowledge base page.
- The app is fully compliant with GDPR as this has also been enforced by Atlassian for all Confluence Cloud Apps.
Frequently asked questions
- Where are your development and support teams located?
Our development and support teams are located in Palo Alto (United States), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Santiago (Chile).
- Can I have more detailed information about data retention, internal procedures, risk management, etc.? Do you provide help in answering third-party vendor questionnaires?
We can provide a copy of our SOC 2 Type II compliance report upon signing an NDA between ServiceRocket and your company.
- Can you provide your data processing agreement/addendum?
Yes, contact our Support team and we can provide the DPA upon signing an NDA between ServiceRocket and your company.