If you would like quick access to the secrets or forget what page contains the secret you want to access, you can search for secrets using two options.
Option 1 - Using the central list of secrets
- On the left sidebar, click Secrets.
- You'll see a list of secrets available in the space. Find the secret from the list.
Option 2 - Using the Confluence Search box
- Click on the Search text field in the upper right of Confluence:
- Then choose Advanced search:
- Then filter by Type and choose Secrets:
- You can then start searching for secrets by the title or description.
Click on the search result title to get to the secret's detail page.
Restored secrets do not appear in search results due to a known bug in Confluence. See CONFCLOUD-70589.