Performs basic statistical analysis on values in a Collection of items.
This supplier takes a quoted keychain which will usually point to a number, date or other 'comparable' value, and processes each item, resulting in a Stats report that lets you access the results, such as the sum, average, min, max, etc. Also see the grouping-reporter for for more complex options.
Stats On Supplier
Anything, but Collections will be the most effective.
, from version 3.2.0
The following are the list of keys which this supplier will return a value for.
"prefix:key > prefix:key"
The quoted keychain to perform analysis on. This should point to a single value, typically a number, date or other 'comparable' value.
Average Versions Per Page
This will output the average number of versions for each child page of parent page.
- Create a Report Info macro
Insert the following for the Key parameter:
- Insert a parent page for the Source parameter. In our example, we used the List of Suppliers page.
Things to Note
- We start with a collection ('page:children').
- "page:version history > collection:size" is in quotes. This is so that that 'stats' keychain gets passed into the 'stats-on' supplier, and doesn't become part of the main keychain.
- After the 'stats-on' section, we continue to the Stats Supplier to retrieve the value we're after, in this case 'value average', which is the average of all non-blank values.