SLA Response Times
Commercial app users with a valid app license in maintenance will receive a response to a support request within 12 hours during normal business hours.
Free app users should expect a response to a support request within 24 hours during normal business hours.
24 hours, Monday - Friday EDT
Creating a Support Request
The following support channel follow our SLA Response Time policies:
Create a support request at ServiceRocket Support Service Desk (Registration is required)
Additional channels outside our standard SLA policies:
Standard Support Includes:
- Help with licensing matters
- Help with issues during installation
- Help troubleshooting problems
- Help identifying workarounds
- Help with standard use cases
Standard Support Exclusions:
Given the nature of some of our products, some users may need extra help beyond what we can consider standard support. Examples of items excluded:
- Product training
- Writing advance Regex for Reporting for Confluence
- Non standard Reporting for Confluence use cases such as build advance or complex multi-layer reports
- Implementing and integrating ServiceRocket apps with other third-party apps
- Migrating data from third-party apps to our apps
- Troubleshoot customize APEX triggers
- Weekend standby or assistance needed over the weekend to help with apps upgrade or migration. Talk to us if you need this service.
Requesting for Escalation
If you are not getting enough attention through support request (due to critical impact on business or lack of timely response), you may request for an escalation by leaving a comment in the support request or use the "Escalate" option in the support ticket.
Ongoing status, announcements and incidents can be tracked at https://status.servicerocket.com/.