You must be:
- An admin of the JSM instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the JSM instance. To verify, log in to MyAtlassian and ensure the JSM instance appears on the Licenses page.
- Log into your Jira Cloud.
- Go to > Apps > Find new apps.
- Search for "Surveys for JSM".
- Click Free trial to download and install your add-on.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready-to-go dialog box.
- Return to the Manage Apps window and click Get started under Surveys for JSM in the left-hand menu.
- In the Get started page, go through the installation wizard until you reach the Configure section.
- Choose a JSM project and click Start Building.
- You will be redirected to the project's Survey Setting page where you can find out more about triggers and survey settings. You can enable API access and obtain your API key here.
For more details about configuring the survey workflow, go to the Administrator Guide.