You must be:
- An admin of the JSM instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the JSM instance. To verify, login to MyAtlassian and ensure the JSM instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Click on any Jira product icon in the top-left corner (e.g. Jira Software or Jira Service Management).
- Go to Apps > Find new apps.
- When the Find new apps screen loads, locate "Surveys for JSM".
- Click Install to download and install.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog box.After you have obtained a free license, return to the Manage Apps window and click on Get started under Surveys for JSM in the left-hand menu. Alternatively, you can also click on the Get started button in the Surveys for JSM window.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can find out more about triggers and survey settings. You can also enable API access and and obtain your API key here.
For more details about configuring the survey workflow, go to the Administrator Guide.