You can collect, measure and review customer feedback with the survey report feature. The survey report can help improve your support team's performance with service industry quality measurements.
Before you can generate or view the survey reports, an administrator or manager must first grant the proper permissions to you.
- Go to Projects > Choose your Service Management project(ex. https://instance-name.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/project-key) > Surveys report
At the top of the page, configure the survey report parameters to generate reports with varying data. For this example, let's generate a CSat survey report.
- Select an Assignee by clicking on the dropdown or typing the assignee's name.
- For the Question, choose the "CSat" option from the dropdown.
- Then under the Survey Responded section, set the duration between two dates where the surveys have been answered by the customer. The page will load and display the charts and graphs below.
- The gauge chart shows how the KPI of the individual/team is performing based on the benchmark set.
- The bar chart is used to represent the Responses by Score section, the survey responses are grouped based on the score given. Hovering over the bars will provide you with summarized details on each bar.
- The line graph is used to represent the Score Trend Line section, you can filter the trend duration(Day, 2 Days, Week, Month) with the Group By dropdown. You can click on the downward arrow icon to save the line graph as a picture.
- At the bottom of the page, the Responses section details the issues with survey responses that were used to tabulate the data in the charts. You can click on the Issue Key to view the issue on a project level.
- Back at the top of the page, if you are content with the data shown, click on the Export button, to extract the Responses section into a .csv format file if needed be.
You can get more information about the available survey report types on the pages below: