In this section, we'll build a Salesforce account selector where the user will be able to select what Account to filter by using a pulldown menu with a list of available Salesforce Accounts. This is built using a combination of Scaffolding and Reporting apps.
To select the account, the user will then have to click the Edit Contents button on the Confluence page.
The following source code is shared using Confluence Storage Format, the XHTML-based format that Confluence uses to store the content of pages, page templates, blueprints, blog posts and comments.
For more information on how to use this source code on your Confluence, read the following article:
- Add a List Data macro and set its Name parameter to "AccountName".
- Within the List Data macro, create a Report Block macro.
- Within the Report Block macro, add a SOQL Reporter macro.
Set the Query parameter to "
Select Name from Account".
- Back within the Report Block, create a Report Body macro.
- Within the Report Body macro, add a List Option macro.
Set its Value parameter to "
Do the same with the Label parameter and set the value to "