Finally, we'll create a dashboard for the Quality Assurance team, so that they can check the list of suggestions from the surveys.
By the end of this section you will have something that looks like this:
The following source code is shared using Confluence Storage Format, the XHTML-based format that Confluence uses to store the content of pages, page templates, blueprints, blog posts and comments.
For more information on how to use this source code on your Confluence, read the following article:
- Add a Show If macro and set the User Groups parameter to "quality-assurance".
- Then create a Report Table macro within the Show If macro.
- Within the Report Table macro, create a Local Reporter macro and set the Key parameter to "
- Within the Local Reporter macro, add a Text Filter macro and set the Key parameter to "
Check the Required field parameter.
- Now within the Report Table macro, create a Report Column macro.
- Within the Report Column macro set the title to "Suggestions".
Add a Report Info macro and set the Key parameter to "