Imagine if you will, the opening of a new cafe – The Café Rockettoria – and you are the project manager in charge of this undertaking. You are responsible for monitoring the ongoing subprojects and to keep track of human resources and cash flow. That's a lot of things to keep track of for this project but Confluence, together with Scaffolding and Reporting, can help with that by allowing you to build dashboards that allow you see instant information at a glance.
Check it out!
Building this use case
- Part 1 - Building a project management space
- Part 2 - Creating a subproject template
- Part 3 - Using Live Templates to create subprojects
- Part 4 - Creating the document library page
- Part 5 - Creating the project status and budget page
- Part 6 - Creating the team members page
- Part 7 - Creating the team resourcing page
- Part 8 - Creating the project space homepage