Before you begin
You must have the following permissions to complete the installation:
- Jira System Administrators in Jira Cloud
- Workplace Administrator on Workplace.
To install Workplace & Jira Connector, follow the steps below:
- As an admin, log into your Jira Cloud.
- Click Apps > Find new apps from the top menu.
- Locate Connector for Workplace & Jira.
Click Get app to install the app, and wait for the installation to complete.
- After the app is installed you will see the Connector for Workplace & Jira page. You will need a free license to use this app and you can get one by clicking on Get free license.
- A pop-up will appear showing $0.00 cost (free) and you can enter details such as your name, email and company. Click Next to continue.
- In the confirmation window, check the box to confirm you have reviewed the licensing agreements, then click Try It Free to continue.
- The page should refresh in a few seconds, and you should now have a valid license for the app.
- You can click on Configure app to connect to Workplace.